All-In-One Home Solutions, LLC (Roanoke) is growing at an impressive pace and we need to hire a salesperson ASAP. If you are a self-motivated and driven individual who wants to earn an excellent income working with a thriving company with a known presence in the area, read on. This is a career opportunity, not just a "job." You will be working with individuals who have a passion for exceeding the customer's expectation. We're not just another home improvement contractor; we are known in the community as a company with the highest standards of work and an undisputed reputation for customer service. As we continue to grow each year, we remain focused on what makes us different and more successful than the competition and that's working together to deliver service that's personal and tailored to the customer. It's what we do, but more importantly, it's what we believe in. Our customers love us! Check out our testimonials on our website.
We have an ambitious sales goal for 2016, and everyone in the company is committed to reach it. We are factory-certified to sell premium products and brands that the homeowner recognizes.
WHY WORK FOR ALL-IN-ONE?
- Outstanding reputation in the community.
- Quality leads, many from repeat customers.
- Competitive commission. No cap, unlimited earning potential.
- Quality workmanship on the back end means referrals and leads.
- Ethical and principled workplace.
THE "PROFILE" OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE: We are looking for ambitious individuals who will "hit the ground running" and start making money immediately. You must have the confidence to walk homeowners through the process of determining their needs, offer options for them to choose from and close the deal. Follow up and follow through is the key to success in our business -- not a slick sales presentation.
- Soffit and Fascia
ABOUT YOUR MANAGER: You will be working directly with the owner of the company who is enthusiastic and committed to your success. She is not a micro-manager; she expects that you will work independently on your own but is always available to provide support and help close a sale when needed.
ATTRIBUTES NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Customer focused.
- Persistent and tenacious.
- Results oriented
- Goal Driven.
- Confident and positive outlook.
- Able to relate to different personality styles.
- Responsible and accountable for their results.
- Works successfully without requiring close supervision.
- 3 years sales experience in remodeling/construction industry a plus.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Excellent computer skills
- MS Office, database management, etc.
- Able to pass a drug screening and background check.
- Late model automobile or truck.
- Expect to earn a minimum of 80K a year. Our bonus program can average an additional $5,000.
- Retirement (SRA) - Health and Dental Insurance - $500/week paid training program for 4 weeks.
- Commissions paid bi-weekly.
- Vehicle and gas allowance.
- Cell phone and iPad.
CONTACT US: To arrange a confidential interview please submit your resume along with a cover letter (MS Word). All qualified resumes will be personally reviewed by the owner.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required
Email: [email protected]